What are cookies?
- Tailoring your experience to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences;
- Keeping you logged into your account;
- Identifying what pages are being used to analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website;
- Monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not;
- Keeping track of your specific preferences;
- Analysing how you use our website which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and monitor our own performance; and
- Preventing fraudulent activity and improving security.
Please find information below about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
|Strictly Necessary cookies
|The strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website. They allow you to navigate our website and display the correct page for the device you are using. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
Cookie name: _GRECAPTCHA
Cookie name: _grecaptcha
Cookie name: CONSENT
Cookie name: rc::a
Cookie name: rc::c
Cookie name: rc::b
Cookie name: CookieConsent
Cookie name: wc_fragments_#
Cookie name: woocommerce_items_in_cart
Cookie name: woocommerce_cart_hash
Cookie name: woocommerce_cart_created
Cookie name: wp_woocommerce_session_#
Cookie name: __stripe_mid
Cookie name: __stripe_sid
Cookie name: m
Cookie name: _ab, _mf, id
|These cookies are used to track visits to our website and help us measure traffic sources to improve performance. They are also used to optimise our website based on how many visitors navigate through the website and identify any errors should they occur. All information collected is anonymised. If you disable these cookies the website should function correctly, but we will not know that you visited the website.
Cookie name: _ga
Cookie name: 1
Cookie name: g.gif
|These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by your name and remember your preferences.
|These cookies are set through our advertising partners and are used to help present you with relevant advertising. No personal information is collected, instead they rely on the cookies to identify your internet device and browser details. By disabling these cookies, you will not receive less advertising, but the advertising you receive will be less targeted to your preferences.
Cookie name: NIID
Cookie name: rc::f
Cookie name: TESTCOOKIESENABLED
Except for essential cookies, all other cookies will expire after 30 days.
Third Party Cookies
You can disable these cookies through your browser settings, not through our website.
- Google Analytics
Please note that we do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
Cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Note: strictly necessary cookies are always on when you visit our website.
You can block cookies at any time but please note that may mean you will be unable to access all or parts of our website, or that some of it might not work properly for you.
You can opt-out and remove cookies from your PC by using these guides:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835#/en-us/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
How long do you store cookies for?
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser, but Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.